- Enter your custom birthday messages to the left
- Click "Name" button to insert first name placeholder
- Click "Clear" to remove the contents within that text box
- Application will randomly select one messages you saved (that is not empty) when posting birthday messages.
- If only one box contains text, that will be the only message your friends receive on their birthday
- No messages will be sent if all boxes are empty
- Click "Save" when you are satisfied with the content inside all three boxes
ExampleIf it is your friend Jessica Stone's birthday today, and only one text box has a saved message in it, and it says:
Happy birthday, [NAME]!
Then Jessica will receive the following post on her wall from you:
Happy birthday, Jessica!